Grandparents and Third-Party Rights

Do I have standing to file a Petition for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (parenting time and significant decision making responsibilities for the child)? 


To learn more about your rights as a grandparent or stepparent, contact the experienced, compassionate family law professionals at the Conniff Law Offices by calling (708) 763-0999.

See our blog post about this topic.

– Jim O., Western Springs (from Yelp)

– Chris W., Chicago (from Yelp)

– Rebecca M., Chicago (from Yelp)

– Eric S., Albuquerque (from Yelp)

More Testimonials >

I am a happy client and recommend Lyn without hesitation. She is knowledgeable, pragmatic and is adept at working with other attorneys in a positive manner.

The efforts of this team were incredible and in touch with my sensitivity. After the first phone call I felt assured that I would be given the utmost attention and it was delivered!

The attorneys kept me up to date on the status of the issue and were always available to take my call. They were kind, professional and responsive.

I'm no fan of the lawyer class, but the Conniff folks definitely know their stuff. I can't imagine it getting any better than this. Two thumbs up!